Join forces with the Photonics Applications Week (PHAPPS). We welcome your ecosystem / organisation / association / company and so on to meet, to exchange knowledge, to start business with professionals from ecosystems and photonics.
- Make use of the global marketing for this week, as your event is part of the international campaign
- Profit from high-level visitor overflow from other events, which will take place during the week.
There are two options to participate in the Photonics Applications Week:
Organiser / Partner of an event during the Week
Type of event you can host
You are free to organise an event under the PHAPPS Week Umbrella, but you have to submit your event for evaluation. You can think for instance about the following type of events:
- Product Launch
- Factory Tour
- Application demo
- Matchmaking Session
- Association Event / Membership event
- Technical meeting
With the conviction that industries are constantly looking to solve problems for their customers, to improve their performance, to reduce costs , to become more sustainable one one hand, and that the photonics industry can support / solve these goals on the other hand, the selection committee examines all the submissions based on the following criteria:
- The submission is related to one of the mentioned ecosystems or photonics topics.
- The submission is innovative and / or contributes to existing ideas and helps the industry forward (either from one of the ecosystems or from the photonics industry).
For more information download the Event Partners Document or fill in this form.
There are two standard options for sponsoring, Photonics Applications Week Herald or Photonics Applications Week Ambassador.
For more information download the Sponsor Offer Overview or fill in this form.